Friday, June 14, 2013

Images and specs of HTC Butterfly S appear online - tweakers.net

In a sense, they combine to me.

As far as I know is a quality brand htc more than eg Samsung. Regardless of whether this is justified, be htctelefoons, like iphones, coupled with a good build quality.

I think they still succeed herein. However, I feel that they are losing more customers than samsung example apple, samsung because relatively inexpensive high-end smartphones on the market with a long list of impressive specs.

This is in my opinion a htc good decision to continue with than a cheaper high-end line down probably intended to be for samsung.

direct competition Incidentally, I just think Samsung’s line very confusing, since 2years I have a very clear view on the htc phones midend, high-end or low-end are. However, Samsung brings so many incredible smartphones (including several high-end models) that it is difficult to know how good that is about.

I think HTC’s weakness versus Samsung is just that they are not of any device solid low-end and line midend have zelvs their cheap handsets cost more than € 250 at the release. You have here or a good build quality, but many people look (rightly or wrongly) to earlier specs by price instead of build quality by price.

No comments:

Post a Comment