Saturday, July 6, 2013

HTC One does not ensure good grades HTC in Q2 - Techzine

Idd the do it yourself really ignore the consumer completely, they make first phones no removable battery and sd card no longer something I do wrong, but many people do

2:. They go the popular desire hd not update 2.3 to 4.0 and do a one x action where you have a subscribe to must also take end

3: The devices that are released one year v gets no update the more one’s now even though not, it will not surprise me if one x also suddenly still nothing gets blink of feed is still too heavy for one x.
(htc one v got you with android 4.0.3 and just keeps on 4.0.3 promise to google support for 18 months not so nice)

4:? Actually one point they did hard with the htc desire to 2.3 update, it finally got out of a limited 2.3 update which should be installed on the PC and everything was erased and below the phone often worse too.

I myself happen to be abandoned after the htc desire hd / sensation / sensation xe happen and one x to a sony xperia z, I’ll tell you after htc I do not think I’m going back.
Besides +1 for that picture in the news topic  (lol)

Carlos0_0 has edited this post 05-07-2013 at 16:41.

No comments:

Post a Comment