Saturday, August 31, 2013

HTC designers arrested for fraud and theft Sense 6.0 Documents - tweakers.net

I miss absolutely not to be able to change the battery, and an SD card slot I do not miss … What to hell with 92GB storage? And what’s wrong with an external battery pack?

Granted, I would rather have had in my 64GB device, but at the moment is not my full 32GB. Videos and pictures I save over time on my PC and mirror to my own servers (webdav sync) and that saves a lot of space. I do not really 24/7/365 wherever I am of little video to see. “That one day with the family” And should it really necessary then I can just stream it
short. Die 32GB is more than enough for me at the moment and I do not see what an SD card lock well as huge ridiculous add
It will be a matter of taste though, but I think it’s really something to Tweakers per se, but I will never understand why.
The only advantage that the bidding is if you never make a backup and you phone goes rotten. But hey, if you damaged SD card, you also lose all your shit.

And a replaceable battery …?
Meh, he’s in the phone processed so there is just 2 years warranty . (Only if it is user replaceable, they may be less than the war ranty on that as an “accessory” is.) The battery One is powerful and just helps me through the day. And otherwise … Do I always have my external battery pack :P that I can use for both my phone and my ultrabook (loading 8x phone, or 6 ~ 8 hours the laptop with power + battery charging them simultaneously), so I’d rather take an extra battery …

Really, I do not see what people all the time to sit here whining about that SD card lock and battery, I believe that 95% of users there really shit on … Anyway, who am I, it remains a matter of taste. :)

HTC is indeed distinctive way in my opinion. Superior aluminum design, special camera (Sure, zooming is not super, but most of the customers leave, well estimated by HTC, indeed many photographs only on the device or share it on Facebook where each photo *** quality.) With genius software, front-facing speakers with great sound, brilliant software, et cetera.
No, that distinctiveness is it mustache!

That’s not distinctive to your wishes, that’s a another story … But that is simply competition in the market so you can buy what you want elsewhere. ;)

[Comment edited by WhatsappHack on August 31, 2013 20:05]

No comments:

Post a Comment